Saturday, April 30, 2011

Creativity Unleashed

So for the past few years I've been "playing" with making corsages and boutonnieres for the kids' school dances.  Last night my hubby picked up some Oasis Floral Adhesive and I also bought some floral wire to experiment with.  Can I just say... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

My inspiration for new designs comes from a local florist Flutterby Floral .  Their designs are INCREDIBLE!! 

So here are a few of my latest creations for Kuna's prom tonight.  What do you think??

Creativity definitely makes it easier to Keep Breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFOCUS -– Finding Joy in times of trial and suffering through changing our FOCUS.

  (From a talk I was asked to give in my local congregation of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Nov. 26, 2023.) My life, I...