Sunday, July 10, 2011

Undiscovered Talents


I believe that everyone has talents and abilities that lie undiscovered within us. Sometimes we find these talents when we least expect them.  Three years ago, after a frustrating experience with a local florist and my daughter's first prom, I started experimenting with designing corsages and boutineers for my children, their friends and extended family.  I have started playing around with different flowers, styles, accessories and products.  I even took the challenge to make the flowers for the wedding party for my niece's wedding.  I am having so much fun with this that I decided to dedicate a blog to my adventures and discoveries.  And so my journey into floral design begins as I just keep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Benefits of Blooming in the Weed Patch

I've heard the saying "Bloom where you're planted" my entire life. What does that mean? Why are some people pla...